Funeral Program Template Support Here are some helpful hints for using your funeral program template. Our templates have the following features.
- Add Your Own Text
- Change Fonts Size and Style of Text and Colors
- Add Your Own Pictures and Clipart
System and Software Requirements
Before you begin, make sure your computer meets the following system requirements:
PC or Mac — Includes almost all operating systems, including Windows XP, Windows 7 and 8
Microsoft® Word 2003 or later or Microsoft® Publisher 2003 or later
Microsoft Word for Mac
Pages for Mac
OpenOffice for MAC or PC
Read funeral program template software for more information.
How Templates Work:
1. Choose A Design and Download Immediately
Select a design and a layout from our extensive collection of templates. Purchase your template using our use Paypal. Download your template immediately. See funeral program template designs for more information.
2. Customize and edit your template — Make it your own
Our templates use Microsoft Word for easy editing. All text can be edited on our templates…even titles. Add your cover photo, poems, order of service and family photos ad clipart. Also, use our templates as many times as you want!
3. Print your template at home, or take to a printer or copy shop
Our templates print beautifully on an ink jet or laser home printer. Or, you can copy your finished program to a portable disk or thumb drive and take it to a printer or copy shop and have them print for you.
How to Add Your Own Text
The our templates include text boxes filled with placeholder text that is standard for a funeral or memorial service. You can use the sample information provide get you started with creating your own information. To edit text, simply click on it, select it and replace it with your own information. You can type directly in the text box, or you can copy and paste information from another document.
Also See: Editing your Funeral Program Template
How to Add Your Picture
- Click in on “placeholder” cover photo and delete text.
- With Cursor still in placeholder photo box, Go to Insert | Picture | From File on the Word Main Menu. Navigate to where your picture is located. Click Insert.
- Photo should be inserted in placeholder box on front cover. Depending on the size of your picture, you may need to re-adjust text or image.